Very bad luck ever!

Today I invited one of new interns in my office to have dinner together at K&T restaurant; unfortunately, her phone was stolen by a very bad moto taxi. First, I really blamed on myself so much that I should knew that bad thing would happen on her since she used a good and expensive phone. I sent sms to tell the address of that restaurant; and if you couldn’t find it, you should pass your phone to moto taxi to talk to me. Damp it!!! He took her phone then dropt her in very quire and dark place.

I came to a hotel that she lives; and we had dinner together and also with Tom (Big guy). Ha-ha, we also cheered up for our bad luck.

Now everything was over, and she is ok now. Then I start to realize something new which is difficult to descript it.

Fighting!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

trip to Arei Skact!

Stop loving someone who doesn’t love you