Plan!!!

1. Conference: about the ECCC:
a. Topic:
i. The process of the ECCC.
ii. Why does it take so long?
iii. “what are advantages of the ECCC”
iv. “Why a new Cambodia generation is not interested in the process of the ECCC” or “Why do not they care about History of the Khmer Rouge Regime which killed Cambodian more than two millions”
v. …
2. What I have to do:
a. Search:
i. Some presentation about the ECCC
ii. Ready any documents which are related to the ECCC
iii. Make some questionnaires,
1. How do you feel about the ECCC
a. Advantages/ Disadvantages
2. How do you think of the ECCC?...
3. Set the date, place, participations, time, and presenters:
a. Date:
b. Place:
c. Participation:
d. Time:
e. Presenters:
f. Assistant:

Right now I’m sitting in the Lucky7 which is in front the Phnom Penh Center. I’m lucky that nobody really cares what I am doing. I try not to care about environment around me but I still care sometimes. Anyway, I try to be like Jon, Zach, and Neha who are not afraid of anything in front of them. They are smart, clever, outgoing, and especially helpful.

I’m still thinking of most of my friends that they really disagreed with about the Khmer Rouge Tribunal or the ECCC. They said “Why do we have to care about the ECCC? And what we do care is about making money, getting a good job, having a good girlfriend or boyfriend” It makes me ashamed to face that most young generations do not care about their own history which is really shaved the future of Cambodia. When I tell this to my foreigner friends, I feel ashamed as I’m Cambodian because my own people who do not care about our own future of their country so how come that other people would help us if we ourselves do not want to help our own country? I have to make something change for my country as well I am Cambodian. I have an idea to make a presentation, public forum, or conference about some topics of the ECCC. I know that it would not easy to make such conference about this topic since I am not really clear about the process of the tribunal as well the history of the Khmer Rouge. I need to do a lot research and read a lot books to giant more knowledge of the ECCC.

The world is round! 19:11pm.
A moment, I met Mr. Vutha who is TV/Radio officer of the ECCC in the lucky7. I was thinking of somebody who works related to media of the ECCC, and then I met him. It is a good sign forward to successful of my plan. I have to make it happen, and I do not care much how hard it is or how many obstacles are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

trip to Arei Skact!

Stop loving someone who doesn’t love you