Living abroad costs a lot of money

I always want to experience working/living abroad but money has been one of the biggest issues for me. Having said that, I have tried so hard to earn, invest and spend carefully. I live below my mean, I don't drive fancy car, living in a tiny apartment that I own so I do not pay any rent except for the electricity and water bill. 

Yet, I still have not able to saved enough to study and live abroad yet. I will try to target in two years time from now, I hope I will be able to do it. 

Meanwhile, I am trying to live at the moment. So I enjoy working and with the new challenging is very exciting for me. while I am working hard, I am playing hard too. 

I am going to Seoul for the first time in two weeks and I am very excited about it. I did not stay at the hotel/airbnb I wanted to stay because I do not want to waste money on that. I will save it and donate to a hospital (Kunthankbotha Hospital). 

Comments

Anonymous said…
:(

Popular posts from this blog

trip to Arei Skact!

Stop loving someone who doesn’t love you