Dear Diary 3 - Hello from Seoul

 Korea has never been on my to-go-list - I did not know why as well!

In 2019, the pandemic started spreading everywhere - we could not travel or sometime we were stuck at home for months. I have used electronic device and internet way too much. 

My curiousity has leaded me into Kpop, boyband called BTOB. They are hilarious and funny as well. They got me through the 2 years without traveling and working hard. Since then I have always wanted to visit Korea and to attend their concert. 

Here I am in Seoul for almost two weeks for holiday and work. I was told Seoul is nothing comparing to Japan so I didn't expect so much. But, man!!! I fell in love with the city and cold breeze of Autumn here. 

I am very thankful to my job, my colleagues and my boss for giving me all the opportunities to work on cool projects and make some money for future and traveling. 

I am very grateful for all of the things I have in this life :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

trip to Arei Skact!

Stop loving someone who doesn’t love you