I DID IT..I DID IT....I DID IT!!!
Coming this decision is never easy for me!
what a solo trip in a foreign country? sleeping in a hotel alone? walking at night alone? eat alone? taking picture all alone? talking to myself all the time?
YES - I did it all alone by myself. I should be proud of myself.
My original plan was to visit my best friend in Bangkok, but things weren't like what I expected. So I had to have plan B (I did have this plan B along but wasn't sure till the last minute.)
I booked my flight ALWYAS one before the departure so it means I am really last minute girl. What I have learnt form my trip are:
- I start to understand myself more by talking to myself the whole time... which is not good at all.
- I didn't talk to human for like a few days... can you believe it? but I survived.
- I started to like going around and make new friends BUT I have been grown up and was taught not to talk to strangers so here we go again... learning to talk to strangers :D
- I have to pack thing as light as possible
- I have to pack the right items I will need the most.
- do ask local before making decision.
- make new friends and go with them.
- I did cry myself to sleep a lot to embrace myself how strong I am till today. and I comfort myself a lot too... I learn to be nice to myself :)
The below are 1000000 pictures from my trip... Enjoy
that's all I packed and ready to go.
The beauty of Krabi Town.
only for Zebra :D
It was raining so I didn't pretend to be sth else.
One of the best sunset I've ever seen.
Sleep Whale Express (guesthouse) I was told I am one of those few Cambodian guests.
My skill has been upgraded - selfie
Ao Nang town in Krabi
One of the four islands.
Somehow, I looked like a serial killer that no wonder why I didn't have friends haha
my feet ^^
On the way from Hong Island, I thought of death seriously. a lot things came to my mind like (i) i feel i owe my parents a lot and i didn't have time to say how much i love my family (ii) i mess up so much lately and i feel i haven't expressed my feeling so i might be gone without telling people...
yes... in the storm.
i found my new friends one the last two days of my trip. i like them ^^
the pool of the dorm i stayed. it was raining hard before i had my horse riding.
i would never have thought of riding a horse? i never taught a horse before how could i ride it?
i did it and i did it well ^^ i had one of the biggest smiles in my life. i will learn more.
for my British friend ;)
The new gang :D
at 4:27 AM
I know that I have a lot fears for being alone:
- Travel Alone
- Eat Lunch or Dinner Alone (i can do it now)
- Going to see movie alone
- staying in a hotel room a lone :/ I mean I can share my room with 10 people is better than staying at a mysterious hotel.
- Travel alone is the most scariest thing I would say..
Guess what? I am going to Krabi ALONE ;)
I hope I will come back in one piece and alive hehe
at 6:45 PM