i'm scared of future BUT i always chase future although i know if i go forward, i would fail but i still did! can't change that!
Only this year I do feel very old but I am satisfied with my achievement:
1. Stable Health and weight (even i try to eat like giant and do regular workout)
2. Professional - i do want to change my job and i did it ;) isn't it cool working for a big law firm in town?
3. I did manage my budget to buy a small car so that i can be independent enough to fly around town wherever and whenever.
4. I think I get back my confident and will fix my anxiety that I really don't know why!!!
Kampot/Kep is always one of my most favorite place on earth. Why?
- only 150km away from Phnom Penh
- good food both local and western
- sea, river, and waterfal are all in one place
- many cute, relax, and hidden paradise resort
- the most important is that i can always find good deal in food, and accomodation.
For most local travelers, they seem to miss out some simple tips on how to have the most out of their time during traveling in own secret beauty country, Cambodia.
Here is what i always do before i travel,
- tripadviser.com => just search your destination => you find what to do there, and where to stay.
- hotel: i often use agoda.com to find a good deal wherever i go even local trip.
- bagain: i often phone call to the hotels (local) to ask about the price and end up to bagain with the excuse that we will only arrive late, and won't long in hotel and we are Khmer at least give us some discount. Ex, i got a good discount from $35 to $25 a night a very nice resort, Vine Retreat at www.thevineretreat.com/ for those who love nature and quiet with reasonable price, this one will suit you.
I will add more tips later. For now plz enjoy my pictures below:
Before we began our trip, we had to check our car at E-garase for safety reason. I must say e-garase is very professional and standard.