The 9th Special Course on International Criminal Law

I thought I was the only was crazy trying to help the world, ending all kind of wars, but after I joined the special course of International Criminal Law at the International Institute of Higher Studies I realize that all of us have the same goal.

There are 80 participants from 30 different nations. We speak different languages at home, and living in different cultures but we have the same goal to help the Human Rights and Human Being.

23 May, i departure from PHP to Hong Kong, and had been stuck there for 10 hours, then transited in Rome another 9 hours to reach Siracusa (a small beautiful island in Italy) I was super exhausted, and jet lag so much...gess!!! For a few days training courses, i couldn't catch up anything!

The next days were good, and more interesting. The good part here is i got to know a lot cool people, they all are nice and cute^^ just like me.

The end of the course was perfect ending because of Prof. Bassiouni has inspired us to live and have a hope to do and help a better world.

I have a dream, and I am chasing it now… AND YOU?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

trip to Arei Skact!

Stop loving someone who doesn’t love you