LIFE

I really need to find a way to live a healthier life >.<

How to define a healthy life?

A healthy life means everything about your life like your family, 
your BF/GF, your friend, your job, your routine life.

Imagine myself what make me happy the most? -> I DON'T KNOW

But what I have dreamed is that I want to help the world to be a better place!
i know it sounds a bit crazy but i never want to forget that! I know that i want to save the world but i also have to save myself first! how to do that?

working with a NGO is not in option any more! working with company is ... not so sure! working in... are not defined my future at all... what's wrong with me??????


Comments

Anonymous said…
That's a great attempt you've had. To help you reach your goal in an easier way, you may need to make your goal a bit more specific. For example, you may help the world to be a better place in term of... (everything):) .

Of course, everyone needs a healthy life, an happy life. Frankly speaking, it is hard to get one owing to the large number of the varieties and disagreement. But, i am sure everyone has his own definition. To me, the definition could be changed. It took me about 4 years to get a new one. But my old one remains priceless.

Just my tiny opinion! Hope you have fun with your life most of the time. You are a happy bright star.

With my appreciation!

Samnang

Popular posts from this blog

trip to Arei Skact!

Stop loving someone who doesn’t love you