Five random facts about me for being weird

  
One of the five randoms about me for being weird is Duck Face. I know this duck face has been famous for along time! And I think I started taking selfies with the duck expression since I was in high school :/ couldn't help it.
 
 
Photo of my feet - I hate asking people to take picture of me so instead I take photo of my feet. Another reason on of my American friends inspired me :)
 
 
I love dancing more than anything else in the world (I'm joking). So never say no to club (I mean before). But the weird thing I am intolerance to any kind of alcohol. 80% of time I would drink non-alcohol. Or one shot of volka, I have to dance till the end of the world or else I would pass out on the floor!
 
 
Ice cream - I always love ice cream. It doesn't matter the weather is hot or freezing. But every time I have ice cream I have fever.
 
Smelling my hair one of kinda thing hahaha 
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

trip to Arei Skact!

Stop loving someone who doesn’t love you