One-Side Sneha

 So???

What else could go wrong? 

What could be worse than this?

Boom!!! 

There are more to come! 

I have trying so HARD to avoid all love shit!!!

And then, boom! I am working with my first crush (one side) wife!!! Yes, you hear me I am working with his wife! Yes, that is my life!

I have this weird fortune that all my exes and my crushes who have had crossed paths with me are now having lives, families, babies and more. Yes, all my ex/current crushes (one side) and my exes got married and have real lives. Added that, 99% of my friends who came to me about their heartbroken, they would get back together and get married… maybe I should I consider this as a gift for others or not just others but for my dear friends and people I care or cared. 

Then, there is this friend whom I known for 11-year and consider as my best friend (another one-side) told me the other day that he has depression and thought about suicide …. But why did he tell me and not his gf or any of his friends? Why me? So, I got freaking so I had to keep checking him out and just to make sure he is okay and not doing sth stupid, right???! BUT he said he cannot mention me to his gf whom he already proposed and will get married soon. Why would he keep stepping my broken heart! 

Let move on! Then I need to go to a dental clinic. I don’t want to spend fortune amount but I don’t trust other dentists as I already had a bad experience. So, I reached one to my friend from high school and he had a crush me (thank god for this time, it is him not me me me all the time). So, I have to remove a few teeth and considering brace as well. 

I AM NOT HEARTLESS. BUT, I JUST USE MY HEARTLESS!
I AM NOT LONLEY. BUT, I AM JUST ALONE AND I AM OKAY ABOUT IT!
I AM LIVING OKAY SINGLE LIFE. BUT PEOPLE KEEP MATCHING ME WITH THIS AND THAT OR MAKING ALL KIND OF POSSIBLE HEARTLESS JOKES THAT I AM SINGLE IS NOT OKAY??? I KNOW THEY SOMEHOW CARE THAT I SHOULD NEED SOMEONE TO TAKE CARE OF ME BUT THIS BECOME A BURDEN FOR ME AND THEY NEVER GET IT.

Comments

Take care!

Popular posts from this blog

trip to Arei Skact!

Stop loving someone who doesn’t love you