a little update - long time no see!

What has happened in the last 7 months?

I have claimed a bit of the corporate ladder after working hard enough -but at the same time, I feel like I have sold a part of me and my soul to the corporate world. I have tried to choose the projects that I feel fulfillment. I have assisted ministries in drafting some regulations. I know I am not old enough to draft laws but I am kinda cool haha!

I am thankful that my bosses and colleagues let me attend the annual ADB meeting in Incheon, Korea - I am a bit proud of myself since I am the only individual to attend this alone. Before that, I went to Kyoto (10 days) and Osaka (5 days) for almost three weeks while I was working remotely. So I kinda worked a bit and saw the charm of the city in the slow phase. I always love Japan!

When I arrived on the first day in Osaka, I did a bit of googling to see if I could join any hiking. I ended up messaging a few groups. I decided to join a friendly hiking group at 10am on that same morning - the only problem is that i showed on the day date and the wrong group :D haha, so the group of that amazing people were nice enough to let me join them and another problem is that the hiking is not that friendly because it is going to be 20km uphill. I was not prepared mentally, physically and my outfit hahaha ( you can see my photos). Guess what, not only I survived that hiking, but I also met amazing friends. 

That's the highlight of my 7 months being away. 








 



Comments

Anonymous said…
Great to see you resume your blog after seven busy months. You are always cool 😎 since i first saw you at the 1st Cambodian blogger even at Sovanna shopping mall. 💐👍😎

Popular posts from this blog

trip to Arei Skact!

Stop loving someone who doesn’t love you