HI friend,This is information i got from my friend.Just Information, Please get more information from your Doctor for confirmation!!!!!!!

Hi ladies, Just wanted to let you know someVERY important information!This information was given to me by my husband and Iknow all the ladies in my life should know and please forward it to allthe ladies in your life.
My husband has a friend whose mother recently got diagnosed withbreast cancer. The doctor told her women should not drink bottled waterthat has been left in a car. The doctor said that the heat and theplastic of the bottle have certain chemicals that can lead to BreastCancer. So please be careful and do not drink that water bottle that hasbeen left in a car and pass this on to all the women in your life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

trip to Arei Skact!

Stop loving someone who doesn’t love you