let's it be or let me cry

The most difficult thing to do is fighting with yourself. Sometime you don't even want what to deal with these stupid things which always appear in your head esp. you're under a lot stress. It's me!!!!!but friends, family and Myself tell me that you have keep fighting, go on through the hell...then you would be out of it in the heaven[?]
...
No i don't want it any more! here i am one again i'm turned into peace just can't deny it but i can pretend behind the truth; just thought that nothing can make me give up!
...
A:"I'm not ready to make it nice"

B:"Time flies by so fast so u have to run fast to cath time"
"Being yourself is the best"

A:"I'm not ready for love"

B:"most people say so"
So just keep in mind that "It's too late is silent to U"
But "I'm lucky enough to know what is your dream" and "people have their own dream, true love, happiness family, good job, ... but they just class which is the first priority; and you have a good heart just want to help people and keep peace for the world"
But Being such a person like that is really hard, difficult, sometimes you're lost and confused, and plus you have to sacrify yourself a lot things that other people are happy not being care about others just make themselves get what they want...is it that bad that you choose this way?

A:"No, not at all but as human being not like computer to jsut click close this or those program instead i just cannot seperate the desire like other people or what i am doing is...it's never easy as just thought but it's even more harder when you involve it.."

B:"I do understand cuz i've read some books about hero"

A:"You're wrong, I'm not the want to be hero of anyone or anything, but i just try to show the world that please put peace in yourself then the world will be in peace too... that's why i study law and psycholgoy"

B:"good point" and " KEEP IT UP" i know it's not easy at all.

A:"you're right cuz sometimes i dont even know what i should do next but i just keep my dream alive and keep walking on and on" and " try not to regret what i have chosen as my destiny"
...Suddently C who is really negative thinking come up to put you down:
C:"you're so stupid, idoit, crazy and never get what you want,,,and you do careless what you have walked through till today cuz how many important things you lost and never get back???...why are you so stupid???? Why dont you just say yes to the thing you want...why??? or you just let it go like this???

A:"no!no!no!!!I did tried to not let it go like this but i just can't being more selfish...cuz i know i have chosen a different dream with him.

C:"see??? you're so stupid, i told you!not to choose this way. just end up have a simple family and forget about concern others too much"

A:"The most most thing, my book i gave to a guy i like but i never hope i would have it back, in the end of the book says that LARA died with honor and she died becasue she just wanted to help a old lady...and me! i just want to be just like her...even in the end i end up my life just being sacrified myself just help others.."

C:"you're crazy, just being a strange guy like this!!! Whatever?"

B:"Please DO NOT let "C" listen to him, what you can do just listen and take to determine them in your own langaue of your heart...And "Time will make people change and even everthing is nothing stay still and someday there might be one who can understand you and endurance enough to catch you."...and "You still can have with other things which most people want them so what you can do you have to make it in being not just patient but also make it in smart way how to handle it..."

A:"I totally agree that time will fly by, and the way you choose will come by + solution of your life"

I make it by myself and sorry if it make u headace!

***I love this song "BREAKAWAY"

Grew up in a small town
And when the rain would fall down
I'd just stare out my window
Dreaming of what could be
And if I'd end up happy
I would pray (I would pray)

Trying hard to reach out
But when I tried to speak out
Felt like no one could hear me
Wanted to belong here
But something felt so wrong here
So I prayed I could break away

[Chorus:]
I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly
I'll do what it takes til' I touch the sky
And I'll make a wish
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway
Out of the darkness and into the sun
But I won't forget all the ones that I love
I'll take a risk
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway

Wanna feel the warm breeze
Sleep under a palm tree
Feel the rush of the ocean
Get onboard a fast train
Travel on a jet plane, far away (I will)
And breakaway

[Chorus]

Buildings with a hundred floors
Swinging around revolving doors
Maybe I don't know where they'll take me but
Gotta keep moving on, moving on
Fly away, breakaway

I'll spread my wings
And I'll learn how to fly
Though it's not easy to tell you goodbye
I gotta take a risk
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway
Out of the darkness and into the sun
But I won't forget the place I come from
I gotta take a risk
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway, breakaway, breakaway

Comments

Unknown said…
wow, first time here! each of ur post is quite long, hor! heheheh anyway, its cool! nice blog, i got ur link from cam-fashion..
blackandwhiter said…
Thanks, but who is cam-fashion?

Popular posts from this blog

trip to Arei Skact!

Stop loving someone who doesn’t love you