one of those embarrassing stories

First I am not sure if I should share this hilarious experience to you guys! But I really find it very funny and embarrassing at the same time. So here we go!

Usually I don't open the window at the day time when I'm home. But the other day  while I was cleaning my house wearing only my underwear =.= I didn't notice I opened my window :( For the record i live on 12th floor and there are some new buildings are under construction which opposite to mine.

About 30mn later, I felt I was being watched. So I turned around and saw like 5 construction workers from the opposite building and stayed in different floors were looking at me... probably at my butt cuz I was trying to fix sth under my kitchen!

Immediately, I jumped out from the window and closed it forever!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

trip to Arei Skact!

Stop loving someone who doesn’t love you