I'm bored!!!

I woke up at 7:30am, I think it's early for me since it's holiday! I helped mum cooked food for Chinese New Year. There are always same foods, Noddle fried, Chab Chhay...

Unluckily, I have a lot work to do and the deadline is in February. You can see my plan below!!!

I'm going to pack my laptop and some documents to work somewhere else because if i don't wanna stay in room in whole day!!! it makes me stressful and damn bored!
Plan: 07.February. 2008

1.THE STUDY OF THE ... INSTITUTES—Feb.14
a.Filing Application form
b.Recommendation:
i.Margaret
c.Document:

2. ICCC: Feb.20
a.Searching internet:
i.Sample of Client Counseling
1.websites
2.school
3.Video
ii.Got lecture with:
1.An..s
2.Al..
3.Margaret
iii.Collect books and documents related to ICCC

3.ASSIGNMENT:Feb.14
a.Constitutions
b.Dara

4.TOEFL: March
a.ITP
b.iBT

5.Internships: March
a.ICTY
b.ICC
c.Seron leaon

I just realize that i like taking picture of my shoes!!!















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

trip to Arei Skact!

Stop loving someone who doesn’t love you