Party!!!!!After the boring exams!!!

Yesterday, I woke up so early to join the training client counseling course at Sunway for a whole day. It was interesting; there are six universities participated, and it was about 50 participants. It was a really long training; however we were lucky enough we got serve lunch at Sunday. I didn't eat a lot and i had to rush to make up hair because I joined my NGB, small phors'wedding, untill 10:30pm i got home, i was so exhausted. When i got home i sent some pic of the wedding to other NGBs i know that they really want to see them that's why i got the worth e-mail from my teacher at psychology school that the assignment i've done is still not complete, and he says "you're still fail" I am mad so much. There was so long story about it! just don't want to remind this worth thing again.

Any i'm really headache with a lot of things which are not untellable! i wish i could spread it out.
Vatha,me,Keat,Vathanak,Panha,Puthy,Lida,Bong Pheak!


our food!!!Yummy,
cooking!
Keat(red T-shirt) said u should take action pic like this so it'd look we all look real cooking!
gangs!!!
Guess what are they doing?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

trip to Arei Skact!

Stop loving someone who doesn’t love you