What a bad day!

I almost hit a car parked on the road, i was wondering what the hell i was thinking of or i might be thinking about the competition of ICCC(International Client Counseling Competition).

Another bad luck, I crossed a road without watching cars and motorcycles in front of me...What was i thinking???

I had a small group discussion of our assignment, and due date is on Feb 15 it took about one hour and half. Then i came back to the park place, i found out that i lost my ticket for my motorcycle!!! GHOST... what a bad!!!!
I took this pic when motorcycles was broken down on my friend birthday, i missed her BD...It's really bad! I was waiting at least an hour till it turned out to be ok!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

trip to Arei Skact!

Stop loving someone who doesn’t love you