old post

12 August 2009 11:26
Dear reader,

Life has been so cruel for me since 2008 till now. I had spent one year to prepare for a Jessup competition, the world largest competition for law students from around the world. Then I was headache again for a short course and a competition in Italy. So far, I have been tortured myself, and even I try to hang out or go out sometime, I still feel not relax or get better. My head doesn’t stop working, I think I have over used it! What should I really do???

As a result i plan to go to VN to check up my health, wish me luck

Comments

If u urself doesn't even try to cheer urself up, if u urself doesn't even satisfy with what u have, if u urself keeps on thinking of those stress up thing, trust me, u will need years to become a happy girl like u used to be a few years ago...
blackandwhiter said…
Hei ya, u nis! okay, will see how can i fight with myself :)

Popular posts from this blog

trip to Arei Skact!

Stop loving someone who doesn’t love you