"Lost Love"

A few friends and I watched the "Lost Love" at Cineplesx. During the first few minutes, i really got annoyed by a group of unbelievable girls that kept talking loud while they are watching a very sad movie based on true story of the film maker. And, all my friends none cried while i cried my eyes off. However, i have to accept that everyone is different, I can't force people to be like me. 

I have involved a lot regarding Genocide, killing field, year zero, and whatsoever its called. I read some of those confession letter of S21 Prisoners, it was like killing my heart, i couldn't believe that could happen around Cambodia for 3 years 8 months and 20 days, while the whole world left us behind.

"I was evicted a rural village, and i was addressed as a new people from PP. Most people who had been staying with me in that village, were destroyed because they are educated people because they didn't burn their diploma certificate, and Angkar found it so they got killed. I tried my best to follow Angkar, and worked hard that's why i can live till today."

My Mum:
"Even I was  based people at the village, we still got killed one by one. I kept poison and a knife with me . Whenever it were my turn, i would run to the forest, and suicide. Luckily, i am still alive"--- mum, i couldn't bear listening her story, it kills me so much.

I am sad because i don't know how to... i think questions full in my head will lead me to go wherever i am trying to do.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

trip to Arei Skact!

Stop loving someone who doesn’t love you