I think being the first is something special and awesome in some way! Op, okay i know it doesn't make sense again. However, I just want to share my my study and career experience being the First :D
- in 2004, first time graduated from high school and got the worse result among my genius friends.
- in 2005, had my first consultation internship at the International Mercy Organization.
- in 2006, first student who got the lowest score on statistic subject (grade E) at RUPP, Psychology.
- in 2007, first Cambodian girl having legal internship at Khmer Rouge Tribunal or ECCC (OCP).
- in 2008, being the first National Client Counseling Competition Championship. Then represented Cambodia to the International Client Counseling Competition in Bangalore in India.
- in 2009, being the first team represent Cambodia to Jessup Competition in Washington D.C.
- in 2009, first candidate to join the young panelist "Non-state Actor"
- in 2010, third candidate winning scholarship LLM at HKU. LOL
- in 2011, first generation being qualified as a compliance officer at a securities firm sector.
- in 2012, assistant to the boss dealing a first insolvency case in Cambodia.