The article, “What The MostSuccessful People Do Before Breakfast” is amazing. It could help to reschedule my daily routine better; however, let’s see the outcome first.
1. Track Your Time
Part of spending your time better is knowing how you’re spending it now.
2. Picture the Perfect Morning
After you know how you’re spending your time, ask yourself what a great morning would look like.
For me, it would start with a fresh and loud music waking and push me to get up wear a beauty smile on my face. Furthermore, I would still want to build more my routine habit like a list below.
· Reading: Read Newspaper and useful article every morning.
· Train for something big: Aiming to complete a half-marathon and a long bike ride will keep you inspired as you take your fitness to the next level.
· Do art projects with friends, and part time job.
For professional growth:
· Strategize: Most people complaint they don’t have enough time, and I am one of them. I will change by using my time wisely. TIME MANAGEMENT.
Therefore, Use your mornings to picture what you want your career and organization to look like in the future.
· Read articles in professional journals: Benefit from other people’s research and strategic thinking, and gain new insights into your field.
· Take an online class: If a job or career change is in your future, a self-paced class can keep your skills sharp.
|Anti-Money Laundering Seminar in SR|
3. Think Through the Logistics
Nothing impossible in your do-list.
4. Build the Habit
This is the most important step. Turning a desire into a ritual requires willpower. Use these five steps to optimize your routine:
· Start slowly: Go to bed and wake up fifteen minutes earlier for a few days until this new schedule seems doable.
· Monitor your energy: Building a new habit takes effort, so take care of yourself while you’re trying. Eat right, eat enough, and surround yourself with supportive people who want to see you succeed.
· Choose one new habit at a time to introduce: If you want to run, pray, and write in a journal, choose one of these and make it a habit before adding another.
· Chart your progress: Habits take weeks to establish, so keep track of how you’re doing for at least thirty days. Once skipping a session feels like you forgot something--like forgetting to brush your teeth--you can take your ritual up a notch.
· Feel free to use bribery: Eventually habits produce their own motivation, but until then, external motivations like promising yourself concert tickets can keep you moving forward. And keep in mind that your morning rituals shouldn’t be of the self-flagellation variety. Choose things you enjoy: your before-breakfast ritual has the potential to become your favorite part of the day.
|Traveling will be a top of my list to inspire me work harder |
so i can play even better :D
|I know I can't say no to social life and dancing!|
Life is too short to regret the past.
just enjoy the journey ^^