Ching Ming





The Qingming or Ching Ming Festival, also known as Tomb-Sweeping Day in English, is a traditional Chinese festival to honor the death of your family members like your grandparents or your parents. For more you can see at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qingming_Festival

Most people who have lived next to the river esp at my hometown in Kandal province are Khmer-Chinese. I know I am very tan but my family forces me to believe that we are Khmer-Chinese hehe.

So this Ching Ming has been a re-united with my family and relatives :) I am very happy to see my parents laughed a lot...

We are all cousins and we have so much childhood memories together at our hometown.
for your info I am the oldest :/


That is my young sis.
 
omg, I didn't know cows are very gentle and smart T.T What have I done? I should stop eating beef :(
 
My dad's grandparents' grave is another side of my mom's side. So we had to take this tiny ferry. 

At my mom's side there is a small river where we used to swim every time we come here... So when I was about 7 years old, I saw all my cousins jumped in this river so I did too but I didn't know how to swim and neither i know the water was deep. Luckily, my mom saw me i was drowning, she came and saved my life.

This is kind of money, gold and everything are made from paper to be burnt to our ancestors. Old people believe that this will return them in real money, gold and so on. 

The actual grave of my dad's side.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

trip to Arei Skact!

Stop loving someone who doesn’t love you