The whole world is going against me!!!

i'm so so so sad that i have planed for a very long time just to visit Europe with all my saving but i need to have a stupid invitation letter!!! and likely none of my friend is willing to do it for me T.T

I bought a super expensive backpack just for this trip at least to me, a nice Nike shoes and even air ticket... what am i going to do with all these thing? what am i going to do during my long leave?

The worst thing about Europe is not about getting lost, getting kidnapped or whatsoever!!! the worst thing would be not able to go!!! I really don't know where to spend my big 30 yrs birthday. i'm so lost with words. what am i supposed to do?

All i can do now just cry my eyes off!

Comments

no way around it? is invitation letter a must?

okay.. even if it does, u sure have a lot of friends.. None of whom from Europe?
blackandwhiter said…
The Dutch friends are not in town and friends are in town are not Dutch.

Popular posts from this blog

trip to Arei Skact!

Stop loving someone who doesn’t love you