Poland

Old town in Warsaw!!!

I was walking in the old town here and suddenly it rains as expected. So here I am at this cute and expensive cafe shop that has no internet. Maybe it's good for me to concentrate and enjoy the view of old town. (How old?) 

I was sitting in front this chubby American guy who I thought he was a solo travel like me. But, hmm nope his gf just returned from wc!  


Back in the busy hostel but feel empty to me. After walking 6 or 7h I was like f*, m gonna dress up a little bit and will have a nice dinner. So I did it at a very cozy nice rest about mn walk from the hostel. 

I order beef with salad Sth and it came out burger beef with this giant meat! I love the Serbian tea so much omg!!!

When you're alone, your mind goes on and on and on... I noticed another chubby American man starring at me a few times and I noticed he seems not really interesting in women according to his gesture and he had a ring (maybe with his bf). Either way he either married or gay. 

There was a young lady sitting alone like me. But, she seemed to wait for her date but he never shows up. She gave me a glance look when she left her table. 


Me??? I read my book and drink my new discovery tea :)  

Wait!!! It's not finished... I couldn't find any single SOLO TRAVELER!!! Where are they??? All death??? Married? Have children? No more traveling ??? Ugh... I'm the only tiny Asian girl and often got this stared eyes not in a bad way though. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

trip to Arei Skact!

Stop loving someone who doesn’t love you