The city of my best friend

Here I am sitting in front of the university of Amsterdam which is also right front of my tiny hotel. It turns out the hotel besides its super small, empty, no bathroom, it's in a nice location. 

I still cannot believe I am in Amsterdam right now! Right before my big birthday which is tomorrow! I actually pinched myself if I were in one of those weird dream of mine! 

The weather is super nice. People are quiet tall esp comparing to myself as a mini human :D the old buildings, all the channels and more are just so awesome like a dream come true. 

I recalled like six months ago I was watching Europe through google earth and now here I am! 

I am actually jet lag now cuz it's 11pm in Cambodia! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

trip to Arei Skact!

Stop loving someone who doesn’t love you