The day in The Hague

I cannot believe this I've been in Europe for 9 days already. And I have seen so much more than I expected! 

Wake up one day I am in Europe, sound like a dream come true 😁 I won't go detail about my trip. 

I love the experience of going around town eating new food and have had a lot of sandwich haha cuz I always have to catch buses or trains to differences. I did have some formal lunch and dinner and well that cost money! 

I have met almost all my super long lost friends from 9years to 7years this is crazy! I do miss them and they do still remember this tiny friend 😁

Now I'm sitting in a random restaurant near where I stay with my friend while writing for my blog. I couldn't ask for me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

trip to Arei Skact!

Stop loving someone who doesn’t love you