Happy Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

We wish you a Merry Christmas
We wish you a Merry Christmas
We wish you a Merry Christmas
And a Happy New Year!!!

I don't really have any special plan for today but the holiday mood is very up in the air now :) I might go to gym a dinner and clubbing with some good friends tonight.

I wish I were in a cold country where there is full of snow. I've never touched real snow in my life yet. As I remember I saw snow in some mountain on the way from California to SF by bus. I was like I wanted to stop the bus and run fast to grab the snow in the mountain... still wishing =.='

But it is not too bad now cuz Phnom Penh's weather now is not hot and chill which is good for Xmas eve.

Wish you all the best and keep smiling like there is no tomorrow guys :* :* :*









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

trip to Arei Skact!

Stop loving someone who doesn’t love you