His Wedding

He is one of my few best friends! I don't know how to define the word "best friend" here. But, I do know that we have been friend for more than a decade.
 
Just so you know that I am not very good with rich kids and he is one of them. But he is exceptional because we keep in touch all the time since the day he left for Canada right after high school then I went to Hong Kong for my Master Degree. Communication would break the wall of my thing!
 
I just want to wish him that the love bwt them never die and best things would happen to them.
 
I hope that the Khmer traditional wedding people who would cut off their friends after getting married wouldn't come true to our case.
 
 

 
 
That is my big sis in my pretty dress :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

trip to Arei Skact!

Stop loving someone who doesn’t love you