Get a Husband!!!!

Go and get yourself a husband asap!!! you're 30 yrs and if you don't find a husband now, u will never have one! you will die alone and will live by yourself for the rest of your life!!! 
(That's my parents keep yelling at me.)

I will make sure you will get a husband! you can't just live your life like that!
(My best friend.)

Come on la, find a man to get married and settle down. Stop having fun and have a real life like everyone else, you're not young any more.
(My good friends that occasionally I meet.)

Get a big bf so you won't travel alone! He will take care of you! Like if you had a big bf, the taxi driver in VN wouldn't have tried to rip you off and almost hit you in the face! 
(My foreign friend!)

When is your big day? Come on la .. Don't lie! let us know when your wedding is - I was like!!! Never - Then they go on and on... come on everyone is married and have a life... - I don't care!!! 
(My friends i have never met in real life again and who i happened to talk to through social media and friends i haven't met for 10 years at wedding receptions.)

Come on!!! life is so beautiful and life is not always about love people! 
(My single friends who are in the same boat.)

Man! your thinking is like a man! how come? get a bf and get married la!
(My Indonesian friend who visited me recently. It's a he and he got a gf lol!)

I promised myself to lock my heart for 2 years and it's been 1 year and half now! but i am already very comfortable being by myself. So the idea of having a relationship makes me freak out. My best friend had been in at least 20 relationships before she got married, and I've never seen her cry not even once! 

ME? When Lucky (my kinda first dog)  died when i was about 7 yrs i cried my eyes off for months and i prayed at his grave for weeks...that's why my mum never gets us another dog. So basically, i'm an emotional freaking girl who can't get over anything. It is almost impossible! that's why i'm scared of LOVE. I only had my first love when i was 23 or 24 yrs i think for only a month but it hunted me for 2 years at least! so my whole life only has been in relationship for 3 times only... i might punch or kick those guys who flirt me! By that i mean i run away lol!!!

For now, i am not scared of anything at ALL. Maybe, i will not scare of LOVE too.

Comments

Sok Sabay said…
I never dated and never had bf and determined to be single forever.

I would say to you, if you haven't met the right one, don't settle! When you meet the right person, it is not gonna take long for you to recognize.
blackandwhiter said…
Ah, i just got to see your comment thank you for that :)

Popular posts from this blog

trip to Arei Skact!

Stop loving someone who doesn’t love you