Ice Bucket Challenge - Cambodia

The first time i saw the Ice Bucket Challenge, it was the CEO of Facebook, Mark Zuckergerg. Later I find more and more American celebrities doing it for the sake of ALS. I was thinking is it right or wrong doing such challenge! So I am kinda in between. Majority will just follow the crow but this is for the sake of humanity, but some may not agree with such idea because the idea of throwing water on yourself or people would be considered as wasting clean water.

How about me? I would say that, Ice Bucket Challenge would be one of good ideas to raise awareness of Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), often referred to as "Lou Gehrig's Disease," a progressive neurodegenerative disease that affects nerve cells in the brain and the spinal cord, these challengers join hands and/or challenge their friends for the good cause.

Sound like I just did Google about this kind of sickness. The true reasons for me to support this are either America or Cambodia do not lack of water needed; and it is really okay to find some fun in a way where u can encourage people to this awareness and to contribute back to society.

Until, yesterday one of my besties nominated me to do this challenge so I start to consider it seriously. And I kept dreaming all night long how fun is it to do this … I will not be comfortable in front of a camera with the cold water @.@







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

trip to Arei Skact!

Stop loving someone who doesn’t love you